Network connections, your way
Whether you want to go Over the Top, Private Connection, or MPLS, we help you establish a secure and reliable connection.
Over the Top (OTT)
Our recommended approach and the way the majority of our customers go. Using the existing broadband connection from your Internet Service Provider, we establish a connection between your IP PBX/SBC to one of our three data centers. Aside from being the most-cost effective and quickest option for deployment, here are some other reasons to go OTT:
- Maximize savings - our expertise with the top PBX and Switch vendors means you can leverage your existing equipment.
- Flexibility - our session configurations range from 10 to 1,500 concurrent calls per connection. Easily scale up or down based on your business needs.
- Redundancy – choose network design options that include secondary connections, failover, and geo-diversity routing to meet your specific requirements and be prepared for outages.
- Reliability - we only use Tier I Peering for our connections and deliver high-quality and reliable service.
- Security - include Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) for added encryption.
This is the best option if you need to separate your voice traffic from all other data traffic. We will coordinate the delivery of a dedicated ethernet connection between your site and our data centers. Here's what an exclusive connection can do for you:
- Point-to-point service — maximize information flow and avoid conflict with other internet traffic
- Speed options- with speeds available from 10 Mbit/s up to 1,000 Mbit/s, and fiber or electrical handoffs, you can choose the right amount to fit your needs.
- Quality connections — count on high-speed, all-digital Ethernet connections at defined standard bandwidths and service qualities.
- Affordability — Save money with economic flat-rate prices and term pricing.
Extend your current MPLS WAN to leverage your existing infrastructure for voice services. Add one or more of our data centers as a node on your existing network. Benefits of MPLS for your network connection are:
- Protect your investment — utilize your existing infrastructure and maintain traffic connection with your carrier's MPLS service.
- Redundancy — choose a network design option that includes secondary Over-the-Top connections to ensure disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Flexibility— Connect one or more of our data centers to meet your networking needs.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us to learn more today.