By: Jeremy Jones
August 10th, 2016
Our award-winning partner program is growing quickly and the channel sales team has grown right along with it! In the last few months alone, the company has nearly doubled the number of personnel dedicated to serving the channel, including sales, marketing, and customer support. I'm excited to share the following changes to the channel organization:
National Account Model
- We have expanded to a national account model to better serve our partners across the country with day-to-day sales support and training.
- A National Channel Sales Team was established to support our top performing master agent relationships and drive overall partner strategy from the top level down.
- Regional Channel Directors support the National team's strategic approach and work day to day with partners in West, Mountain West, TOLA, Central, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Northeast regions.
Cisco Channel Support
- We have reached over 3,000 subscribers (and growing) for Cisco Spark and Meraki MC IntelePeer voice-enabled services! Because of the rapid growth in this channel, we have created a dedicated support team to assist in the onboarding and support of Cisco partners who specialize in selling Spark and Meraki solutions.
Dedicated Contact Center Overlay
- We have created a team of product experts that are aligned with our Regional Channel Directors to provide our partners with product training, live product demonstrations, and sales cycle management for our contact center portfolio, including IVR, VPD, ACD, and Cloud Routing solutions.
Account Management Team
- An account management team was established to give partners, along with their existing customers, a single point of contact for day to day needs surrounding their IntelePeer account.
We believe this new account model and expanded team will enable a more streamlined partner experience and increase collaboration between IntelePeer, our partners, and the end customer.